Saturday, November 14, 2009

Healing for Adams family and friends.

Today was a difficult day. It was Adams funeral. I am very angry, upset and confused. I met Adams family today, they are absolutely destroyed at the fact that Adam is no longer with us.

Now, I am not religious nor do I have any affiliations with organized religion. I can see how people will use church to help them deal with their grief and emotions. Now I am not educated in the world of religion, but I do have faith, and I also know that there is a reason for us all being here.

But what entwined Ken, Adam and myself to have this bond at the end of Adams life? Was the accident means to Adams end? Was it really designed by god? What is the moral to the story?

Is the moral "Live passionately as Adam did, and I will take your life and your son away from you"? I don't think so. I sure hope not. Now I am at a cross road. There is another issue that I have to deal with and accept. Why did he do it, and I will never know. For Adam his decision was made and its final. For me I will always wonder why. It is my nature. I won't ask questions of the family, its wrong to do so. I just hope that the families can move from this day, do what they need to heal, and take some solace in the fact that Adam IS and ALWAYS will be remembered.

Thank you for all the laughs Adam.


Shaun Myall

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home