Monday, November 16, 2009

Cross Roads

Wow have I posted on my blog allot lately. I think I am doing it as part of the anxiety of Adam's suicide. I know that for the most part the postings have been more of a ramble than an organized letter.

One of the things that I have not talked about was that Adam and I got together a few days before he committed suicide. Adam had discussed moving to New Zeland. He had discussed how his marriage was over but it was mutual and that he was accepting of the situation.

At this time I have to accept that Adam was telling me the truth, but with his suicide I doubt Adam was being honest with me. I will forgive Adam for that as he was a very private person. It was part of our overall conversation, but the discussion was about a cross roads, and how he was excited about going home.

He had mentioned that he was interested in a project with his dad, and with his sister. I will admit a part of me was disappointed in losing my friendship with Adam. Now I have to admit that I have learned many things from what has happened, and I would not lose anything if Adam had gone to New Zeland with his family, that my relationship would have just been one of long distance.

I had also talked to Adam about my cross roads. I am at place in life where I have choices and those choices and one of those cross roads is what to do with Power Pro Wrestling. I would like to honor Adam in a nice way and do something worth his respect. Everyone had memorial shows in Vancouver and I am sure they are very nice, but I had very private conversations with Adam and we talked about what wrestling should be and can be once again.

I would like to have a memorial show worth his name and ideals of what wrestling is. I am going to talk to a few people and see what can be done, and make a decision with my life once and for all.

Shaun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home